Gospel Pianos Customer Service
Online Store Purchase Policy only. Does not apply within stores.
If you have received a faulty item on arrival, you must:
- Let us know within 7 days of receiving the item.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving item to receive a Return Authority Reference.
- Email the details of the item and describe the fault.
- We do request that you keep the item in its original packaging for the safety of the product.
- Receive a Return Authority Reference before returning an item
Once we have received the faulty item we will:
- Examine to ensure that the fault was inherent in the item.
- Where possible, offer to repair faulty items, if the issue is not repairable we will send you a replacement, if not possible to be replaced for any reason, we will offer the buyer a refund on the item.
Returned items found not to be faulty will be returned at the buyer’s expense.
Please do not sign for goods until you have inspected it. Signing for goods means that you are agreeing to having received the item in good working order.
Returns & Exchanges
If you change your mind on an item and wish to return or exchange, provided that it is in unopened, undamaged and is in re saleable condition, you have to contact us within 3 days of receiving the item. We will not accept returns if you have not received a Return Authority Reference.
Once you have received the Return Authority Reference you must return the item within 7 days to be eligible for store credit or exchange.
It is the buyers responsibility to return an item including the delivery costs.
If the item is returned unopened, undamaged and in re saleable condition (subject to the store) store credit or exchanges will be given subject to applying a 15% restocking fee. We will not credit the costs of the initial delivery costs. The exchange value will be minus the delivery costs.
For an exchange of an item that is less than the price of the purchased product, store credit will be provided for the remaining balance. For exchanging items that are higher than the value of the purchased product the buyer will have to pay the difference.
Please choose carefully as no refunds will be given for simply changing your mind.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Goods purchased at Gospel Pianos are covered by limited manufacturer’s warranty, as written on the invoice. Without proof of purchase, warranty is deemed null and void.
These Terms & Conditions are subject to change without notice.