Casio PX-S1000BK + CS68P Stand
Slim, Stylish, and sounds as beautiful as it looks. The PX-S1000 is the world’s slimmest digital piano*
Marking a new chapter in the 15 year history of Privia, the originality and incredible new features of this portable digital piano compliments any living space and is supremely portable.
The slimmest digital piano in the world* achieving the qualities one expects from a piano in a supremely portable and stylish design
The new Privia digital piano has the full range of 88 weighted keys with simulated ebony and ivory textures with a slimline appearance. Casio’s new Smart Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard simulates the unique touch response of each individual key, delivering increased authenticity and a new level of playability.
You can hear the incredible new Grand-Piano tone through the built-in speakers or plug in headphones for silent practice.
The PX-S1000 is the most straightforward digital piano to use, thanks to Casio’s unique Active Touch Panel Display.
Touch the panel above the keys and see the controls appear. When not in use, the panel becomes dark, leaving you to focus on performing without distractions.
See all the functions in front of you, including a Song Recorder, Metronome and sound select controls without needing to navigate any on-screen menus.
With Bluetooth audio playback, the PX-S1000 instantly becomes the centre of your music making, whether it be your home or studio.
Connect any Bluetooth compatible device and listen to the music streamed through the speakers of the piano.
No wires. No fuss. Just music!
With a USB connection, you can compose, learn and play music from your smartphone or tablet. (Cable Required).
The PX-S1000 is fully compatible with iOS and Android devices and can be used with Casio’s own free Chordana Play Piano App. The app can show you how to play over 100 famous pieces of classical music, as well as work as a piano remote controller and PDF music viewer.
5 Year Warranty
All Casio keyboards, digital pianos and synthesizers purchased from an authorised Australian retailer are backed by a 5 year warranty.*
*warranty conditions apply.
*Among digital pianos with 88 hammer-action keys and built-in speaker, Casio survey as of January 2019.
- Number of Keys 88
- Key Action Smart Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard
- Key Surface Finish Simulated ebony and ivory keys
- Touch Sensitivity 5 sensitivity levels, off
- Sound Source Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR
- Polyphony (maximum) 192
- Number of Built-in Tones 18
- Layer Yes
- Split Yes
- String Resonance Yes
- Damper Resonance Yes
- Damper Noise On / Off
- Reverb 4
- Chorus 4
- Brilliance Yes
- DSP Yes (preset for some tones)
- Number of Built-in Songs 60
- User Songs 10
- Recorder 2 Tracks, 1 Song
- Approx Data Capacity Approx 10,000 notes total
- Connection to App Yes – Chordana Play for Piano
- Bluetooth Audio Yes- Bluetooth version 5.0
- Lesson Function Part ON / OFF
- Duet Mode Yes
- Octave Shift ± 2 Octaves
- Metronome 0-9 beats; tempo range 20 to 255
- Pedals Included: SP-3 Optional: SP-34 (damper, soft, sostenuto)
- Half-Damper Pedal Operation Yes (with optional SP-34 pedal unit)
- Key Transpose 2 Octaves (-12 semitones ~ 0 ~ +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control A4 = 415.5Hz ~ 440.0Hz ~ 465.9Hz
- Scale Tuning Equal temperaments + 16 variations
- Panel Lock Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes (default approx 4 hours)
CONNECTIVITY AND STORAGE
- Headphones 2 (Stereo mini jack)
- Pedal Terminal 1 (Damper)
- Connector for 3 Pedal Unit Yes
- Line Out 2 (Standard Jack)
- Audio In Yes (Stereo mini jack)
- USB Port Yes
SPEAKERS AND AMPLIFIERS
- Speakers 16cm x 8cm (Oval) x 2
- Amplifier 8W + 8W
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 1322 x 232 x 102 mm (w/o music stand)
- Dimensions (with Optional Stand) 1324 x 366 x 740 mm
- Weight 2kg
- Weight (with Optional Stand) 3kg
- Included Accessories SP-3 Pedal, AC adaptor, dust cover