If you’ve been on the hunt for high-quality new or used pianos but can’t seem to find a reputable seller, then look no further than Gospel Pianos in Australia.
As a leading piano store in Sydney, we share a collective passion for pianos of every kind and have a vast knowledge of our instruments that help our customers make the best possible purchases.
We know how challenging it can be to find a piano that you connect with instantly, but we can assure you that there is something for everyone in our store! So, come and visit us today; you may just find the piano of your dreams!
Taking Good Care Of Your Piano.
We know you will be leaving our store with a new piano, which means you’ll need these tips on how to properly care for it.
Of course, you don’t want your investment to deteriorate faster than a loaf of bread, so it is essential that you prioritise proper care and maintenance to preserve your piano’s lifespan and keep it aging like a good wine.
Follow these easy tips, along with regular maintenance from a professional, for optimal performance and longevity:
- Positioning your piano – the room temperature is a significant factor in how well your piano ages, so you’ll want to place it in a room of a relatively stable ambient temperature. Many people suggest placing it near an internal wall since it is more stable in temperature than external walls.
- Avoid temperature variations – pianos do not do well in varying temperatures, so avoid placing them against walls that absorb heat during the summer or in close proximity to the air conditioner, heater or open fireplace. A consistent temperature is vital for the health of your piano.
- Keep your piano hydrated – if you have an older piano, it would be a good idea to keep a bowl of water at the bottom of the instrument to keep it hydrated. The water helps with the expansion and contraction of the wooden components.
- Tune your piano regularly – your piano should be tuned annually by a professional who can make recommendations on the specifics of what your piano may need to improve its sound quality and overall health.
- Regulation – essentially an in-depth service of your piano, a regulation identifies and rectifies the mechanical parts of your instrument.
We want to see you enjoy your piano for years to come, and our quality guarantee will make sure of it. So, visit our piano store in Sydney today or contact us to find out more about our services.